Search This Blog

Monday 4 February 2019

Women can look for trouble!

There are questions that ladies ask "Boo" . G. You can not ignore and you must answer. My G . everytime she ask this kind of question! Just know you about to get in a baseless arguements, believe me you gonna get hot mate! You gonna get hurt!!!

If she says "sweety,the blue or white jean which would you prefer I wear today"?
G.! Pls! Becareful,she already know what she wanna wear Bro!

My neighbor just had a serious arguement with his girl just now. It was so funny when it started,but by the time it ended no one was laughing. I was there when she asked him if she can make  spaghetti and he said yes, then she said "don't worry I will make the time she use to bring to your office" .My friend shouldn't have asked the most logical question "who are you talking about"? But he did . What came out next closed the football match at half time!

Women sometimes know the button to touch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment