Search This Blog

Wednesday 20 February 2019

Depressed and alone


If you are out there and you feel empty or alone. Perhaps  you feel like there  is no one that understands or care. If You are out there and you feel confused, lost. Sometimes  It feel so hard at times to lift your head above waters, or you just feel as if the entire world is  crashing down upon you . If you are out there and you feel rejected or marginalized in anyway, nothing seems to work out. Sometimes its difficult to see things clearly well . I  want to assure you that, I may not be able to tell you the right exact words you want to hear. I may not even be close to the kind or class of person you may like  to hear things  from. 

Maybe I don’t even know  exactly how you feel right now. One thing  I am sure of  is, I know how it feels to be  rejected. At least, I know how it feels to give up everything you've got or believe in for someone, only to get nothing in return. I use  to feel so much anger, stress, anxiety. It was so bad, that I always isolated myself, not because I don’t want people around me, but because I was scared of getting hurt.  I was completely mad at the things I wanted so bad to change and I couldn't, there was no one I could talk to that can understand how I feel on the inside. Growing up was tough, it was not easy. 

However, I know how it feels to lost someone, I know how it feels to be heartbroken . I think I also know how it feels to wait for a long time for someone, only to be disappointed. If you think you find  yourself in the depth of a gloomy situation like this. Perhaps, you are worried about how you can fix the problem, solutions are not coming, you feel you getting more and more confused on everything that surrounds you. When you find yourself manifesting in all this behavior, below are listed problems and solutions. 

          The 10 signs of depression

1.Loss of interest in daily activities. You don’t care anymore about former hobbies, pastimes, social activities, or sex. You’ve lost your ability to feel joy and pleasure.

2.Appetite or weight changes. Significant weight loss or weight gain—a change of more than 5% of body weight in a month.

3.Sleep changes. Either insomnia, especially waking in the early hours of the morning, or oversleeping.

4.Anger or irritability. Feeling agitated, restless, or even violent. Your tolerance level is low, your temper short, and everything and everyone gets on your nerves.

5.Loss of energy. Feeling fatigued, sluggish, and physically drained. Your whole body may feel heavy, and even small tasks are exhausting or take longer to complete.

6.Self-loathing. Strong feelings of worthlessness or guilt. You harshly criticize yourself for perceived faults and mistakes.

7.Reckless behavior. You engage in escapist behavior such as substance abuse, compulsive gambling, reckless driving, or dangerous sports. Concentration problems. Trouble focusing, making decisions, or remembering things.

8.Unexplained aches and pains. An increase in physical complaints such as headaches, back pain, aching muscles, and stomach pain.
                       
          The 7 solutions to stay alive. 



 1.      Worry

The voices like “if he loves, why did he have to go” all those questions that can only bring you pains and harm. Never allow yourself wonder in that woods too long.Look  for things that makes you happy, things that always gives you confidence. Memories of good moments , I know sometimes it’s hard but, one must  always be hopeful .

  2     .Love your life

What is going to kill a man, is going to kill a man. One thing you can’t do is, to save a man from himself . Your life is entirely yours, yours to keep, yours to protect ,yours alone. The choices you made, perhaps make, will always count for something eventually. Life is yours and whatever the  choices you have made, you will  always be held accountable . You can either choose to be happy or sad ,live of die. Life means time,whatever you choose to do with your life will always echoe in your future

3.   Castles in the air

The most important thing in the life of anyone is to be honest , be honest at least to yourself. Honest to character, you must know who you truly are; regardless of all the distractions around you. Don’t go building castles in the air, do not compare your journey in life with anyone. Know that your path in life will always be different.  You are different and unique in every way. Learn to begin your life however ,no  matter how small do it ,build it from the scratch if you have to 

4.     Greed

Life is about living together and dying alone. The life is not about yesterday or tomorrow or the next 1 hour. The life is now, it is happening now. The depth of life is not about the things you can pursue and get in life, but what’s important is how much people’s life you can touch or affect with your own life. You must at all times be ready to share, no matter how little.

5. Happiness

Happiness is one of the key to a good life, so be happy at all times. No one is worth one  string of frown on your face. Never allow anyone take away your joy and happiness, the price for getting them is not negotiable. Whatever you go through in life, always understand that life will always be better. Being hopeful is important.

6. Disappointments

It is human nature to disappoint, you must learn never to put too much trust in people. Growing up, my grandparents thought me an important lesson, to never put my trust in anyone, not even family. They told  me how jealous God is and how much  God hates to share his glory with anyone. So God will always teach us through disappointments on hoe to trust all things to him alone. What I always do and has always worked for me is, to give everyone the grace of disappointments, so that when you disappoint me I can easily dust it off. Like the saying “ expect the worst, while waiting for the best”

7. Anger

Anger can will never bring you any good thing in life. Anger can only destroyed more than it can fix. I know some experience in life can  beat you down, completely reduce you to almost nothing.  Life can be tough sometimes and anger is not a good place you want to be. Instead learn to accept things and move on. Life is a test, and you must learn from all sorts of experiences

No comments:

Post a Comment