Search This Blog

Tuesday 5 February 2019

Which kind wahala be this na!

We Cant wait for my uncle's wife to deliver. This wahala is just too much wallahi! From one errand to another. Me I was not there when he did the work,but once Madam start charging his brain am the next partner he calls.
For the past 3days now I have been cooking,we hardly skeep. My uncle don't know how to cook,yet she ask him to prepare food.That one too will now come and meet me and be disturbing sombody. The one wet weak me na when she say "I Baby, i want nkwobi and rice" for 11pm .My uncle to carried his 2 left legs to ask if i we can make it happen? But why do women do The thing they do during pregnancy. I am tempted to think she is doing this things delibrately.Now, look at her, i can see her from my windows as she sits in the sun.playing with sand. Whoa! She just eat sand.

Regardless of the fact that she asked her my uncle to get her food from a particular  snacks on his way back from the market. My own job


Is to make fried rice and snail sauce for chairlady.Abeg who say make I sabi cook self, abi na which kind wahala kon be dis self...

No comments:

Post a Comment