Search This Blog

Thursday 16 April 2020

5 EASY WAYS TO KILL BELLY FATS

                      5 EASY WAYS
                        TO KIL
                       BELLY FATS



Remember how you were the hottest
girl back in school,how boys were almost killing themselves over you.

I know you do remember...

That killer,neck-breaking and jaw dropping body.

Remember your very flat tommy and fine waiste.

What happened.

How did you get to this very point.

You look in the mirror and you can not recognize yourself.

You keep seeing all the fine cloths,but your tommy won't let you.

I really understand how terrible that feeling really can be.

Sometimes you feel when you pass by,people look at you,and you can see the looks on their faces .

That look...

Like you are so old,yet you are not even close to 40.

Sometimes you see celebrities that are far older than you,with more kids than you.

Still having this killer body...

Why IS your own any different.

It's so difficult...

Especially when your husband looks at you in a very funny way because of your weight.

Not like you've not been trying.

But you have,but this fats...

Especially the ones around the tommy.

Just seats put.

So comfortable...

I just want my body back

You can get your body back,without all the tedious fuming programs that is difficult to combine with your job and and family.

I know how tough it can be.

But...

There 5 tips I could give you that will help you bid 70% of the data around your tommy good bye.

But it will cost you...

It will cost you,just not in a very tedious way.

Not like the your previous gyming programs.

After this,you will throw all those tough gyming programs aside.

I have been doing this...

For the past 2 years now...

And I feel great.

Not just great...

I am talking about the good,healthy looking great.

It's easy...

You will like as well


              5 TIPS TO LOOSING FAT

1.STOP ALL FATTY FOOD AT 6PM: At exactly 6pm in the evening,make sure all fatty foods end.

The only food you can eat sorry are fruits and vegetables and water.this will make help your system to be free and healthy.

2. MORNING : You will have to get some good green tea,once you wake in the morning,take one cup as this will immediately help your in preparations for the day.

3.PLATE : you must change all the big plates for smaller ones.

To avoid temptations...

I know you know what I mean.

Don't you...

4: JUNKS: you have to cut down your junk consumption.

You must...

I know you looking at me somehow ...


But true...

You have too...


5.THE LAST ACTIVITY BEFORE BED: The last thing you do before you sleep at night is,to take another cup of green tea.

You must not put sugar...

No milk...

Just great tea...

It's tough. ..

But after 3 days,you body will get use to it.

Trust me on this one...

Try it...

It will build you a while new body and in no time,you will be back wearing all your dream cloths.

In no time...

You husband will begin to enjoy the views.

You know what I mean.

I hope you these was helpful to you all.

Don't forget to get back to me on the comment box,once you begin to feel the change.




No comments:

Post a Comment