Search This Blog

Sunday 17 March 2019

Words to be unspoken.


My neighbors are at it again, they are at each other's throats again.The words they use on one another can  set almost anything on ablaze. The venomous nature of words they both used on each other shows no mercy at all; as it constantly  tears the walls of  Jericho. None of them was holding back any string of muscles as they both went whole 9 yards on each other. it was not a pleasant sight I imagined, it was  indeed battlefield. No one can sleep under such a hot conditions, so I was forced to listen. After listening for a while, I noticed the horrendous nature of the insults my neighbor and his wife rained  upon  other, but like Hiroshima and Nakazaki my neighbor's wife was quick drop a bomb in the form of a word that almost immediately changed face of the conflict, no one saw it coming,it was unthinkable. In her own very words she said "I am only concern about money you waste on them,I know no lady out there can enjoy that broomstic of a penis of yours" that was the stroke that broke the camel's back . Any man who hear what she said to her husband, May never forgive her on behalf of all the men. Personally, I think she took it too far; for she has  said the unthinkable. No woman should use such a word on a person you claim to love. What she said immediately brought silence upon the earth, I could almost envisaged the predicament of the man at this time, he must be in  shock, a lot of things going through his mind at the moment. From the silence,He never saw that one coming,never knew she was capable of saying such a thing. I think the only saving grace the Man had was that it all happened within the confines of their bedroom. The next thing I heard the man said was “ this is the end of both of us” as the door bangs to a  close.

Regardless of anything, there  are words meant to be unspoken, for no reason should go that far as to use things like this on another person, especially with somebody you share so much intimacy with, someone you love. Words can almost reduce something so good to nothing and can make something so bad look good, In between is a choice. There will always be conflict in relationships, but know this, how you handle it is what makes you a better person. Two wrongs can never make a right. Sometimes It is the ability to not do that makes one a better person. Trying to inflict pains with words on one another whenever  there is conflicts in a relationship is mostly the final recipe for ending any relationship. Just like my neighbor, the both of them didn't have to  say such terrible thing to each other, they were both talking and none of them was listening, none of  them was communicating . None of them made any efforts  to address the problem instead, they were both hell bent on seeing each other in pains. The only thing they got right was to not let the conflict end up in physicality. The Man left the room when he had enough, perhaps he should have left long before he did. For taking so much only to walk away, I think he should be commended, I think he deserves a medal. Below are the words that can almost reduce any good relationship to nothing. Words like the ones below.

            WORDS COUPLES  SHOULD NEVER USE  DURING CONFLICT

1. I regret the day I met you
2. I hate you
3. I wonder how I ended up with a man like you
4. You are the most useless man I have ever seen
5. Shame on you
6. You are a wicked man
7. Weak man
8. Horrible man
9. Casanova
10. Drunkard
11. In spite my efforts to manage your small dick
12. Terrible woman
13. Bitch
14. Fuck yourself
15. Shameless he goat

No comments:

Post a Comment